healthy blueberry lemon quick bread Healthy Seasonal Recipes from blueberry quick bread recipes , image source: www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 cup flour
- 3 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (not thawed)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, and almond extract.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to butter mixture, alternating with milk.
- Fold in blueberries, pineapple, and nuts, if using.
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pans and bake approximately 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Gallery of √ Blueberry Quick Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Blueberry Quick Bread Recipes
Best Shot Whisky Reviews Millstone 100 Rye Review from 100 rye bread recipe , image source: www.bestshotwhiskyreviews.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 4 cups white flour 1 medium Onion diced 1 cup sourdough starter 4 Tsp olive oil 4 teaspoon salt 4 Tsp sugar 2 Tsp caraway seeds 1 teaspoon dry yeast Steps Mix all wet ingredients […]
Family Favorite Bread Pudding & Rum Sauce Recipe from bread pudding sauce recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com Ingredients 12 servings bread pudding 1 tbsp butter, to grease baking dish 1 lb loaf of French or Italian bread 2 cup heavy cream 4 cup whole milk 6 large eggs 1 3/4 cup brown sugar 4 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp ground […]