Karen B s Cooking Made Easy Easy Refrigerator Bread and from bread and butter pickle recipes , image source: karenbcookingmadeeasy.blogspot.com
- 3 1/2 lb pickling cucumbers ( about 14 small to medium )
- 2 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Ball Bread & Butter pickling mix
- Cut ends off cucumbers. Cut into 1/2″ slices. Prepare boiling water canner. Heat jars & lids in simmering water until ready to use. Do not boil. Set aside.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, pickling spice in a medium sausepan. Heat to a boil.
- Pack slices into hot jars. Laddle hot pickling liquid over slices. Leaving 1/2″ headspace. Remove air bubbles. Wipe rims on jars. Apply bands and adjust to fingertip tight.
- Process filled jars in a boiling water canner for 10 minutes. Remive jars and cool. Check seal after 24 hours. Lids should not flex up and down when center is pressed. For Best flavor allow pickles to stand for 4-6 weeks to develop flavors…This makes about 8 pints…
Gallery of √ Bread and butter Pickle Recipes
Related Posts for √ Bread and butter Pickle Recipes
Ciabatta Buns Recipe from recipes for ciabatta bread , image source: associationavh.com Ingredients 1 packages (2 and 1/4 teaspoons) yeast 1 1/2 cup hot water, like you would use to wash your hands. Not too hot! 4 cup bread flour (all purpose also works, but not preferred.) 1 1/4 tbsp sugar 2 tsp table salt 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 3 […]
Lemon Raspberry Loaf Bread Recipe The Idea Room from recipes for lemon bread , image source: www.theidearoom.net Ingredients 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 cups sugar Zest from 2 lemons 3 large eggs 1 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini For the glaze: 2 cups powdered […]
Healthy Flatbread Pizza The Melrose Family from easy flat bread pizza recipe , image source: thenymelrosefamily.com Ingredients Bread slices 6 Cheese slices 6 10 Olives 2 tablespoon Barbecue sauce 1 tablespoon Ketchup 1 tablespoon Garlic powder 5 tablespoons Onions chopped Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons Red chilli flakes (to taste) Oregano to sprinkle Steps Take bread slices and spread a […]