Spinach Dip Bread Bowl Recipe Just 2 Sisters from bread bowl dip recipes , image source: just2sisters.com
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 packages Knoll’s leek soup mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Sourdough bread bowl, large
- Mix mayo, sour cream, spinach, and soup mix in a large bowl.
- Cut center of bread bowl and remove.
- Pour mixture into bread bowl
- Slice remaining bread into dipping size pieces
- Arrange as you see fit, and serve!
Gallery of √ Bread Bowl Dip Recipes
Related Posts for √ Bread Bowl Dip Recipes
beer bread recipe tastefully simple or party lite two from simple beer bread recipe , image source: bakebitehate.wordpress.com Ingredients 3 cup Flour (SIFTED) 3 tsp Baking powder (omit if using self-rising flour) 1 tsp Salt (omit if using self-rising flour) 1 cup Sugar 12 oz 1 beer 1/2 cup Melted butter (or less) Steps Preheat oven to 375°F Mix dry ingredients […]
The Most Moist Banana Bread with a Sour Cream Chocolate Glaze from banana bread recipe from scratch , image source: fromscratchmostly.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch […]