A Recipe for Making Banana Bread in a Bread Machine from bread machine banana bread recipe , image source: www.thespruce.com
- 1 stick butter ( room temperature )
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Premix all ingredients in order in separate bowl then add to bread machine pan.
- Select the quick bread or sweet bread setting on machine and the lightest setting for color. Some machines may have cake setting. If so, use cake setting.
- Press start and let it run until bread cycle has finished cooking. Let cool completely before removing from bread pan.
- Enjoy with butter, cream cheese or just by itself. Ever how you like.
Gallery of √ Bread Machine Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Bread Machine Banana Bread Recipe
Classic Banana Bread Recipe — Cakewalker from classic banana bread recipe , image source: cakewalkr.com Ingredients 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe) 1 cup White sugar 2 Eggs 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour 1 tsp Baking soda 1 Salt 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream) 1 tsp White vinegar 4 Bananas Steps 1 hour 20 […]
Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe from simple banana nut bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups old fashioned oats 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 2 large eggs 1/4 cup pure maple syrup 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar 2 chopped bananas 2 tsp vanilla 1 cup skim milk 1/4 cup canola oil 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips […]
Easy 3 Ingre nt Banana Bread 3 mashed up ripe bananas from banana bread recipe with cake mix , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 1 box yellow cake mix (I use Duncan Hines) 2 eggs Steps 45 mins Preheat thr oven to 350°F, Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add eggs, cake mix and mix […]