Banana Bread Recipe for the Bread Machine from bread machine cake recipes , image source: www.breadmachinediva.com
- 100 grams Unsalted butter
- 30 grams Sugar (light brown sugar)
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 200 grams Pancake mix
- 2 Banana
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature and cut into 1 cm cubes. Mash the banana with a fork.
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine in the order of butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana.
- Choose the “cake” setting and press start.
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press start.
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it’s finished. Cool on a rack and it’s done!!
- The longer you leave it, the more moist and tasty it will become. Once it has cooled, cover with plastic wrap to store.
- Adjust the amount of bananas to your taste. If you use 2 (about 150 g) the cake will be moister and more fragrant when finished.
Gallery of √ Bread Machine Cake Recipes
Related Posts for √ Bread Machine Cake Recipes
Whole Wheat Zucchini Herb Bread Bread Machine Recipe from zucchini bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 1 teaspoon olive oil 300 ml water 650-700 gr wholewheat flour 1 teaspoon dry yeast 2 teaspoon sugar 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon flaxseed (optional) Steps 3 mins Pour warm water and oil into pan Add flour Add sugar, salt, yeast And […]
Recipes for Leftover Ham from leftover corn bread recipe , image source: cosmopolitancornbread.com Ingredients My Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1490085-buttermilk-corn-muffins 1/4 cup chopped roasted or canned green chilies, well drained (I used the fire roasted jalapeños leftover from our party) 4 cups shredded carnitas or pulled pork. If pork wasn’t cooked in a sauce, you can mix […]
Best Ever Banana Bread – Little Sweet Baker from a recipe for banana bread , image source: littlesweetbaker.wordpress.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and eggs […]