Sweet Honey White Bread bread Machine Recipe Healthy from bread machine dessert recipes , image source: www.food.com
- 200 grams Cream cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 20 grams Cake flour
- 60 grams Sugar
- 20 grams Margarine
- 2 tbsp Skim milk
- 50 ml Water
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Preparation: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and knead with a spoon etc. Dissolve the skim milk in 50 ml water.
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread machine bowl, and start on the cake course. (Here, I am using a ‘National’ bread maker).
- Take the mixing blade out before baking the cake for a nicer finish when done.
- Remove the cake from the bowl when it’s done, being careful not to let it fall apart, (It will move cleanly if you shake it a little). Let cool, chill in the refrigerator, and it’s done.
- It’s soft and fluffy when it’s freshly baked, but it turns exponentially richer when it’s chilled. Be sure to enjoy it chilled!
Gallery of √ Bread Machine Dessert Recipes
Related Posts for √ Bread Machine Dessert Recipes
10 Best Date Nut Bread Molasses Recipes from recipes for date nut bread , image source: www.yummly.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup chopped dates 4 tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed 1 cup buttermilk 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 […]
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Recipe from zucchini bread with chocolate chips recipe , image source: therebelchick.com Ingredients 16 servings bread 2 large eggs 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup 1/2 cup agave nectar 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour 1/2 tsp salt […]
The Most Moist Banana Bread with a Sour Cream Chocolate Glaze from banana bread recipe from scratch , image source: fromscratchmostly.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch […]