Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe from bread machine pizza dough recipe , image source: www.breadmachinediva.com
- For the dough
- 200 grams All-purpose flour (See Helpful Hints)
- 12 grams Olive oil
- 6 grams Skim milk
- 5 grams Sugar
- 3 grams Salt
- 110 ml Water
- 3 grams Dry yeast
- For the sauce:
- 5 tbsp Pesto Genovese
- 1 tbsp Heavy cream
- 1 more than 80 grams Pizza cheese
- Put all ingredients for the dough in your bread making machine, select the pizza dough setting and press start. Prepare a 25 x 25 cm sheet of parchment paper.
- Take the dough out of your machine and place on a sheet of parchment paper. Spread out the dough with your hands. Make the edges a tad thicker, for the crust. Preheat the oven to 392°F/200°C.
- Gently pierce the surface of the dough with a fork, about 30-40 times.
- Spread the basil pesto all over the surface, and very lightly pour some heavy cream on top.
- Top with lots of pizza cheese and bake it for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- It’s done. Slice carefully so you don’t get burned, and enjoy.
Gallery of √ Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe
Related Posts for √ Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe
Gluten Free White Bread Recipe from white bread recipe bread machine , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1 1/2 cups water 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tsp sugar 2 tps butter 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the machine in this order: water, sugar, salt, butter, flour, yeast. Take care to […]
The Most Moist Banana Bread with a Sour Cream Chocolate Glaze from banana bread recipe from scratch , image source: fromscratchmostly.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch […]
MOMMY S SWEET CONFESSIONS No Knead Pumpernickel Rolls from recipe for pumpernickel bread , image source: mommyssweetconfessions.blogspot.com Ingredients 3 servings As needed pumpernickel bread Sloppy Joes————— 1-1/2 pound ground beef 75/25 1-1/2 tablespoons tomato paste 2 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard 1/4 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup 1/2 cup loose packed light brown sugar 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon ground black pepper To taste kosher […]