Quick Sourdough Bread Overnight For Your Bread Machine from bread machine quick bread recipes , image source: www.food.com
- 1 stick butter ( room temperature )
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray bread machine pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Premix all ingredients in order in separate bowl then add to bread machine pan.
- Select the quick bread or sweet bread setting on machine and the lightest setting for color. Some machines may have cake setting. If so, use cake setting.
- Press start and let it run until bread cycle has finished cooking. Let cool completely before removing from bread pan.
- Enjoy with butter, cream cheese or just by itself. Ever how you like.
Gallery of √ Bread Machine Quick Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Bread Machine Quick Bread Recipes
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding Recipe Call Me PMc from recipes for banana bread pudding , image source: www.callmepmc.com Ingredients 6 servings 325 g bread, diced 4 ripe bananas, mashed 1 tbsp sugar 3 eggs, beaten 1 tbsp sesame seeds 250 ml milk 1 tbsp yoghurt 1 tsp cinnamon 2 tsp vanilla extract 100 g raisins Steps 60min On a cutting board, cut the bread into […]
Hawaiian Style Sweet Rolls from hawaiian bread machine recipe , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 1/2 cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup evaporated milk 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted 1/2 tsp fine salt 6 tbsp granulated sugar 2 eggs, beaten 4 1/2 cup bread flour 2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast ( can use packet of rapid rise, active dry and fast acting. Just go […]
Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe from weight watcher banana bread recipes , image source: allshecooks.com Ingredients 4 servings 1/2 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes 1 egg beaten 1/4 cup Nutella 1/2 banana cut into small pieces Steps In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread […]