Easy Peesy French Bread Recipe Four Ingre nts ONE from bread machine recipes french bread , image source: www.mymundaneandmiraculouslife.com
- A. Bread
- 230 g all purpose flour
- 60 g bread flour
- 125 g whole milk
- 40 g sugar
- 4 g instant yeast
- 3 g salt
- 1 egg (50g)
- 65 g unsalted butter
- B. Topping
- 30 g pearl sugar
- 1 egg +15ml water
- In a mixing bowl, mixed all the ingredients (exept butter) together. Use a spoon to slightly stir it until it form a sticky dough. Use the dough hook in the machine to beat the dough at medium to low speed for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add butter change from medium to high speed for about 7 minutes until the dough is smooth and leaves the side of the mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dough out to a lightly floured surface. Lightly knead Lightly knead, shape into a ball. Cover the dough with a wet towel or clingy wrap in the process of proofing.
- Let it proof 30 minutes.
- Divide into 6-8 equal portions. Cover by clingy wrap and rest 10’.
- Roll the dough into a long cylindrical shape. Transfer the dough to the baking tray and and let it proof until it is double to triple in size (about 60’).
- Preheat the oven to 210oC. Prepare 2 cups of boiling water to be put in 2 different corner of the oven.
- Once the proofing is done, brush the dough with egg wash and use scizzor to make zigzag cut.
- Sprinkle pearl sugar on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
- Ta da…
- So soft inside!
- Best served with a cup of milk coffee.
- Lovely bread!
Gallery of √ Bread Machine Recipes French Bread
Related Posts for √ Bread Machine Recipes French Bread
Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread from cinnamon swirl bread recipe , image source: thebakermama.com Ingredients 2 packs yeast 1/3 cup warm water -110-115° 1 cup warm milk – 110-115° 1 cup sugar- divided 2 eggs- slightly beaten 6 tbsp softened butter 1 1/2 tsp salt 5 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 2 tbsp ground cinnamon Steps In large bowl. Dissolve yeast & warm water together. Add […]
Baking Brown Bread in Tin Cans The Make Your Own Zone from brown bread in a can recipe , image source: www.themakeyourownzone.com Ingredients 6 Slices Brown Bread or White Bread 2 cups mix vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, green peas, green capsicum, onion) to taste salt pinch sugar 1 tsp lemon juice 1 boiled potato 1/2 cup grated paneer 1 tsp chilli flakes 1 […]
EASIEST Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe from easy monkey bread recipes with biscuits , image source: lilluna.com Ingredients 12 servings 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Powder 2 Cans Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1 & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp) 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar Packed 1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt 1 Cup Hershey’s Milk […]