Banana Bread Pudding with Rum Sauce from bread pudding recipe with rum , image source: selfproclaimedfoodie.com
- Bread Pudding
- 15 slice cinnamon loaf bread
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 8 cup heavy cream
- Rum Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp rum
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place torn bread and raisins in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, wisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and heavy cream.
- Pour the egg mixture over bread. Allow egg mixture to soak into bread for about 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes or until firm. Serve warm with Rum sauce.
- Rum Sauce
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine corn starch and sugar together in a small bowl, then add to melted butter in pan and wisk together.
- Add heavy cream and rum. Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens, wisking occasionally. Spoon warm sauce over top of each slice of bread pudding.
Gallery of √ Bread Pudding Recipe with Rum
Related Posts for √ Bread Pudding Recipe with Rum
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe from chocolate chip zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 16 servings bread 2 large eggs 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup 1/2 cup agave nectar 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour 1/2 tsp salt 2 cup shredded […]
bread dipping oil recipe sun dried tomatoes from bread dipping oil recipe , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 4 servings Fried Zucchini 1 peanut oil 3 large zucchini 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley leaves 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes 2 pinch of salt and fresely ground black pepper […]
82 Healthy Breakfast Ideas Fit Foo Finds from healthy breakfast bread recipes , image source: fitfoodiefinds.com Ingredients 2 tablespoon Chickpea flour 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon 1/2 tablespoon mixed spice (or pumpkin pie spice mix) 1/2 cup rice milk (or dairy-free milk of choice) 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 pinch salt 1 tablespoon vegan butter or mild-flavoured oil 4 thick slices of soft bread […]