Rosemary No Yeast Naan Bread from bread recipe no yeast , image source: vermontfarmheart.wordpress.com
- 1/2 onion, diced fine
- 1 -ounce unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed style sweet corn
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- to taste Ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread, cubed – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/11150460-french-bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a Cast Iron Skillet, sweat onions with butter for 5-10 minutes until translucent then add herbs.
- Combine corn, cream, eggs, baking powder, cornmeal, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed bread and fold to combine. Pour batter into skillet, right on top of the onion mixture. Bake 50 minutes, or until set. Cool slightly before serving.
Gallery of √ Bread Recipe No Yeast
Related Posts for √ Bread Recipe No Yeast
Easy Banana Oatmeal Bread from simple healthy banana bread recipe , image source: www.reneeskitchenadventures.com Ingredients 3 big ripe bananas or 5 smaller bananas 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla) 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp cinnamon Pinch salt 1/2 cup semi sweet […]
Swedish Rye Bread Recipe Food from swedish rye bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 20-pieces 6 dl water (warmed to lukewarm) 25 g yeast 2 dl oats rolled 1 dl flax seeds 3 dl rye flour wholemeal 11 dl plain flour 2 tablespoons syrup dark 1 tablespoon honey 1 teaspoon salt ½ dl yoghurt plain unsweetened Steps 10 mins Dissolve the dark syrup and […]
No Fail Whole Wheat Bread from healthy homemade whole wheat bread recipe , image source: happyhealthymotivated.com Ingredients 20 servings 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp olive oil 300 ml water 3 cup whole wheat flour 1 tbsp dry yeast 2 tbsp honey replacer Steps 1 hour 30 mins Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast. Mix the water with the honey […]