Paleo Fruit and Nut Bread from bread recipes for breakfast , image source: theviewfromgreatisland.com
- 1 cup fine corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 minced jalapeños (save 12 thin jalapeño slices for garnish)
- 1/2 cup Tex Mex shredded Cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix corn meal, flour, salt and baking soda together.
- In a separate bowl, beat two eggs and butter together. Add sugar, buttermilk, minced jalapeños and 3/4 of the Tex Mex cheese and mix until blended.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with vegetable oil. Evenly distribute mixture into 12 muffin cups.
- Garnish with thinly slice jalapeño and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Gallery of √ Bread Recipes for Breakfast
Related Posts for √ Bread Recipes for Breakfast
Low Fat High Fiber Yummy Banana Bread Recipe Genius Kitchen from high fiber bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 2 High fiber wheat Bread 1 -Cup par boiled chopped broccoli 1/2 -Cup crumbled paneer 1/4 -Cup cheese grated 1/4 -Cup finely chopped coriander 1 green chilli chopped 1/2 tsp chat masala salt as per taste 2 tsp butter as needed sauce Steps Mix […]
Spread this GARLIC BUTTER SPREAD onto bread and bake for from garlic bread recipe from scratch , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients Pepperidge Farm white Italian bread 3 big garlic gloves About 7 good dashes of Thyme 1 tablespoon garlic powder 3/4 stick butter Steps 15 mins Take 3/4 of butter in a cup (not melted) put a few […]
Pin by Lindy Asimus on Ancient Rome Greece from ancient rome bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 serving 250 grams Strong bread flour 150 ml Lukewarm water 15 grams / 7 grams Fresh yeast / dry yeast 1 tsp Salt (gourmet salt) 1 tsp Anise seeds 3 Bay leaf 1 tbsp Olive oil 1 dash Flour (for dusting) Steps Combine all […]