30 Minute Dinner Rolls from bread recipes for dinner , image source: redstaryeast.com
- 28 slice Baguette bread
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Crumbled bacon
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice your bread or cube them. Just be sure they are thin enough to absorb the sauce.
- Place in layers in a large casserole dish.
- In a medium sauce pot melt the butter. Add the flour and whisk well.
- Once the butter and flour is blended and creamy looking, gradually whisk in the 2 cups of milk. You know it’s ready once tiny bubbles have formed along the pot.
- Then add the cheddar cheese. I like to save a bit for the top of the casserole. Whisk till all the cheese is melted.
- Next add the Parmesan Cheese. Whisk till melted and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the bread in the casserole dish taking care to cover each slice.
- Top the slices with the bacon crumbles and dried parsley. Cover the casserole dish with aluminum.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove aluminum and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Pull from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Then enjoy!
Gallery of √ Bread Recipes for Dinner
Related Posts for √ Bread Recipes for Dinner
Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe from banana loaf bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 3 ripe bananas 2 eggs 2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup chopped pecans 1 1/4 cup almond meal 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 cup strawberries coconut oil (to grease loaf pan) 1/4 tsp cinnamon Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan with coconut oil Combine […]
Rosemary Garlic and Lavender No Knead Bread Recipe from rosemary garlic bread recipe , image source: www.joshuakennon.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 cup water 1 1/2 tsp white sugar 1 tsp salt 2 tbsp fresh rosemary 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast 4 clove raw or roasted garlic Steps 30 mins Preheat oven to 375. Add active dry […]
Sweet Hawaiian Bread – SO SIMPLE from dessert bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 200 grams Cream cheese 2 Eggs 20 grams Cake flour 60 grams Sugar 20 grams Margarine 2 tbsp Skim milk 50 ml Water 1 tsp Lemon juice Steps Preparation: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and knead with a spoon etc. Dissolve the skim milk in […]