dinner rolls from scratch no yeast from bread recipes from scratch , image source: recipeler.com
- Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color)
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like)
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Not dry ingredients 😉
- 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry off the gratings)
- .5 cup brown sugar
- .5 cup granulated sugar
- .5 cup vegetable oil
- .5 cup melted butter (a stick)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Other optional things
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts probably)
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a loaf pan.
- Heads up: I use a strong spatula to do all my mixing. Just fyi. Anyways…
- Combine/mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center(for uniformity in the mix supposedly). You will pour your “not dry” ingredients into the well later.
- Combine/mix “not dry” ingredients in another bowl. Don’t use a blender. I let the zucchini sit out about 5-10 min after blotting dry and spreading it out (surface area).
- Pour “not dry” bowl contents into the well of the dry bowl. *Don’t add until you’re ready to bake*. Mix them together – not with a blender. Don’t over mix. That’s bad. Makes gluten. Gluten makes bread yucky.
- Pour said mixture into greased pan. Bake about…. 40-60 min. Knife through center to test doneness.
Gallery of √ Bread Recipes From Scratch
Related Posts for √ Bread Recipes From Scratch
Swedish Rye Bread Recipe Food from swedish rye bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 20-pieces 6 dl water (warmed to lukewarm) 25 g yeast 2 dl oats rolled 1 dl flax seeds 3 dl rye flour wholemeal 11 dl plain flour 2 tablespoons syrup dark 1 tablespoon honey 1 teaspoon salt ½ dl yoghurt plain unsweetened Steps 10 mins Dissolve the dark syrup and […]
Ingredients 325 g flour (half whole-wheat, half rye or spelt flour) 200 g sourdough starter 1 tsp salt 250 ml water Steps 10-14 h (< 30 m Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until just incorporated, cover and leave overnight (8 – 12 hours). Feed the remaining sourdough starter with 100 g whole-wheat flour and 100 ml water. […]
13 Ways With Zucchini BettyCrocker from betty crocker zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.bettycrocker.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry […]