dinner rolls from scratch no yeast from bread recipes from scratch , image source: recipeler.com
- Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 cups flour
- .5 teaspoon baking powder
- .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color)
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like)
- .5 teaspoon salt
- Not dry ingredients 😉
- 1 cup grated zucchini (try to dry off the gratings)
- .5 cup brown sugar
- .5 cup granulated sugar
- .5 cup vegetable oil
- .5 cup melted butter (a stick)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Other optional things
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts probably)
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a loaf pan.
- Heads up: I use a strong spatula to do all my mixing. Just fyi. Anyways…
- Combine/mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center(for uniformity in the mix supposedly). You will pour your “not dry” ingredients into the well later.
- Combine/mix “not dry” ingredients in another bowl. Don’t use a blender. I let the zucchini sit out about 5-10 min after blotting dry and spreading it out (surface area).
- Pour “not dry” bowl contents into the well of the dry bowl. *Don’t add until you’re ready to bake*. Mix them together – not with a blender. Don’t over mix. That’s bad. Makes gluten. Gluten makes bread yucky.
- Pour said mixture into greased pan. Bake about…. 40-60 min. Knife through center to test doneness.
Gallery of √ Bread Recipes From Scratch
Related Posts for √ Bread Recipes From Scratch
cinnamon raisin bread without yeast from cinnamon bread recipe without yeast , image source: recipeler.com Ingredients 230 g water 150 g sour dough 40 g sugar 380 g bread flour 30 g milk powder 5 g salt 35 g olive oil 2 tbsp raisins For apple mixture 2 small apple cut to 1cm cube 2 tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp sugar Steps My sour dough Add water, […]
Traditional Irish Soda Bread Recipe Food from authentic irish soda bread recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 8 servings 4 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking soda 1 teaspoon salt 1 2/3 cups buttermilk Steps 50 minutes In a large bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually stir in buttermilk until dough comes together in a slightly sticky ball. Turn […]
Ice Cream Bread We re Calling Shenanigans from ice cream bread recipe , image source: www.werecallingshenanigans.com Ingredients 2 cup any flavor softend ice cream (I used chocolate) 1 cup self rising flour (not all purpose) 1 chocolate chips or any other extras (I used peanut butter chips) Steps pre-heat oven to 350°F spray loaf pan with oil and […]