Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread Recipe on Food52 from cast iron skillet bread recipes , image source: food52.com
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely ground cornmeal
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon baking power
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place 9 inch cast iron skillet in oven and set the oven to 425 keep it in the oven until the oven reaches this temperature.
- Mix together dry ingredients. On a separate bowl mix melted butter with wet ingredients and then combine all the ingredients.
- Take the cast iron skillet out of the oven reduce oven temperature to 350°.
- Coat the bottom and sides of the skillet with butter. Pour the batter into the skillet and bake for 20-25 min.
Gallery of √ Cast Iron Skillet Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Cast Iron Skillet Bread Recipes
My Great Grandmother famously made the very best Salt from salt rising bread recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx Ingredients 3 large baking potatoes 3 tbsp NOT DEgerminated yellow cornmeal 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp salt 4 cup boiling water 2 cup warm milk 1 cup warm water 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tsp salt 2 tbsp vegetable oil OR melted shortening 5 lb bag of bread […]
How to Make the BEST Monkey Bread Sweet Bread Recipe by from recipes for monkey bread , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat […]
Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe from recipe for cranberry orange bread , image source: www.twopeasandtheirpod.com Ingredients 2 cup flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbs baking powder 1/2 tsp salt rind of a orange 2/3 cup fresh orange juice 2 eggs,beaten 6 tbs butter(or margarine)melted 1 1/4 cup fresh cranberries 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9×5′ […]