Delicious Challah French Toast Recipe Skinny Got Curves from challah bread french toast recipe , image source: www.skinnygotcurves.com
- 1 loaf unsliced bread, this is challah, an egg bread, sliced thick
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup half and half, more or less
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch salt
- Oil/butter for frying
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Prepare your custard. Beat the eggs, half and half, sugar salt and vanilla together. Heat oil/butter in skillet on medium. Soak 2 slices of bread in the custard then put into hot oil. I put a lid on so it cooks through. Flip when browned and do the same to the other side. Move to a plate. Repeat with next 2 slices.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and add butter.
Gallery of √ Challah Bread French toast Recipe
Related Posts for √ Challah Bread French toast Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe Homemade Pumpkin Bread from simple pumpkin bread recipe , image source: www.tastesoflizzyt.com Ingredients 300 grams cooked and mashed pumpkin (I use fresh pumpkin) 2 cup flour (sometimes I use whole wheat which works just fine) 1 cup brown sugar 3 eggs 7 tbsp sunflower oil 1 packages active dry yeast 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 […]
Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread from honey whole wheat bread recipe , image source: amindfullmom.com Ingredients 7-serving 1 1/4 cups milk 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast 1/4 cup vegetable oil canola oil or 1/4 cup honey plus , 1 teaspoons 3 cups whole wheat flour 1/2 cup oats rolled 1 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 teaspoons milk brushing , for oats rolled , […]
Gros Pain Big Bread Jacques Pepin s French Country from jacques pepin bread recipe , image source: www.recipezazz.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps […]