Bread Is Making a eback & These Are Pinterest’s Best from cheese bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.sheknows.com
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon each:
- Onion powder, garlic powder, basil, oregano, parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan romano cheese
- 5 1/2-6 cups bread flour
- 1 egg beaten for eggwash
- Melted butter for brushing after baked
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water (110 degrees)
- While yeast is proofing, mix flour, spices, salt and cheese together until well combined.
- When yeast is frothy, add softened butter and add mixture to flour mixture.
- I use my bread machine on dough cycle but you can use mixer with hook attachment or knead by hand.
- Knead until a soft ball forms and pulls away from sides of bowl. It should feel smooth and when you touch it should not stick to finger.
- If it is to sticky, add a few tablespoons of bread flour and knead until consistency described above. If it is dry, add teaspoon of water at a time and refer to above instructions.
- The dough should be smooth and elastic. Knead for 10 minutes with hook and check.
- When dough is smooth and elastic, grease a large bowl with oil or cooking spray.
- Roll dough in bowl to cover with oil and cover. Let rise until double in size.
- Punch down dough and turn out on lightly floured surface.
- Roll out dough to rectangle. I usually roll out 9×13. If you want smaller loaves roll out larger and it makes more also.
- Spread with softened butter. I add garlic and herbs to my butter but its optional.
- With sharp knife of pizza cutter, cut into 4 equal pieces. More if rolled out larger. Roll each piece wider.
- Roll each piece up from long side like making cinnamon or jelly rolls. Pinch ends together and tuck under.
- Repeat with remaining dough. You should have 4 loaves.
- Place seam side down in 9×13 inch pan width wise not lenghth.
- I sometime put shredded cheese on dough with butter before rolling. Roll out to 9×13 and roll long side up jelly roll style. Cut into equal pieces. Place in oiled 9×13 dish. Rise and brush with egg wash, cheese and herbs. Bake until golden and cooked through. Brush with garlic herb butter.
- Brush with oil and cover. Let rise until double in size.
- Brush tops with eggwash. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and herbs if desired. I also top with shredded cheese also.
- Bake at 325 for 35 to 45 minutes. If tops are browning to fast, cover with foil.
- Test for doneness after 30 minutes. I cook on lower temp longer because of all the layers it takes a bit to cook through.
- When done, brush with butter or garlic butter with parsley.
Gallery of √ Cheese Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
Related Posts for √ Cheese Bread Recipe for Bread Machine
3 Variations on 36 hour sourdough baguette from sourdough bread machine recipe no yeast , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients GF sourdough loaf 1 cup brown rice flour 1 cup amaranth flour 1/2 cup potato starch 2 tbsp granulated sugar 1 tbsp xanthan gum 1 tbsp instant yeast 1 1/2 tsp salt 1 cup Sourdough starter 1/4 cup water 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs, lightly beaten […]
Peanut Butter Chocolate Zucchini Bread Kleinworth & Co from zucchini bread recipe with butter , image source: www.kleinworthco.com Ingredients Dry Ingredients 1.5 cups flour .5 teaspoon baking powder .5 teaspoon baking soda (gives the nice brown color) 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon .5 teaspoon nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like) .5 teaspoon salt Not dry ingredients 😉 1 cup grated zucchini […]
White Bread Recipe from recipe for white bread , image source: www.browneyedbaker.com Ingredients 1 loaf 2 cups all purpose flour 2 tbsp dehydrated whole milk powder 2 tsp sugar 1 1/2 tbsp quick rise yeast 1/4-1/2 tsp salt (I hate salt) add what you like 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter Warm water to add gradually Steps 45-1 hr approx Mix all […]