Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Food recipe from cheese garlic bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- Soft french bread OR baguette bread
- Olive oil
- Minced Dried basil [to taste]
- Powdered thyme [to taste]
- Pinch salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- Garlic paste
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan.
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won’t burn.
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in.
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color.
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won’t wither then continue baking.
Gallery of √ Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe
50 Percent Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread Home Cooking from whole grain sourdough bread recipe , image source: www.homecookingadventure.com Ingredients 32 servings starter: Feed starter 1 cup bread flour 1 cup water 3/4 cup sugar 3 tbsp instant potato flakes bread 2 cup starter 1/2 cup canola oil 1 cup sugar 5 cup white bread flour 5 cup whole wheat bread flour 1 cup ground flaxseed […]
Savory Herb & Cheese Monkey Bread from savory monkey bread recipe , image source: www.fivehearthome.com Ingredients 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages 1 cup sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice 1 c butter 1/2 c brown sugar Steps Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Cut […]
Orange Cranberry Bread Recipe from recipe for cranberry orange bread , image source: www.twopeasandtheirpod.com Ingredients 2 cup flour 1/2 cup sugar 1 tbs baking powder 1/2 tsp salt rind of a orange 2/3 cup fresh orange juice 2 eggs,beaten 6 tbs butter(or margarine)melted 1 1/4 cup fresh cranberries 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9×5′ […]