Garlic Bread Recipe from cheesy garlic bread recipe from scratch , image source: hintofhelen.com
- 1 loaf Bread
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Garlic Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Dash Mrs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Use your choice of any style bread loaf on sale at your favorite grocery store! I used a loaf called “Everything Italian” from Walmart Clearance rack! Slice the entire loaf almost all the way through. (about a half inch to an inch from the bottom)
- Spread Butter in between the slices and shake in all of the above spices and any others you desire. Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella in between each section and a bit across the top.
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted in the middle.
- Cool. Slice all the way through. Serve. Enjoy.
- Cheaper than Ready Made, Store bought Garlic Bread! 👍👍 Kids Love It! Also can be Main Dish!
Gallery of √ Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe From Scratch
Related Posts for √ Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe From Scratch
Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe An easy fall quick bread recipe from apple cinnamon bread recipe , image source: platedcravings.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 Granny Smith Apple (although any kind will work) 2 cup All purpose flour 1 cup White granulated sugar 1/2 cup Brown sugar 3 tbsp Sour cream 1 tsp Baking soda 2 tsp Cinnamon 1 tsp Salt 4 Eggs 1 tsp Vanilla extract […]
Moist And Delicious Banana Nut Bread Recipe Food from recipe for banana nut bread , image source: www.food.com Ingredients Bread 1-1/2 cups almond flour 1 cup coconut flour 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup sour cream 3 ripe bananas 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 teaspoons baking soda 2/3 cup honey Whole Nuts 1/2 cup walnuts 1 cup cashew nuts Spices 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon […]
DUTCH APPLE BREAD Butter with a Side of Bread from apple bread recipe with fresh apples , image source: butterwithasideofbread.com Ingredients Cinnamon Sugar : 1/3 Cup light brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon For the bread : 2/3 cup white sugar 1/2 Cup butter- softened 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 &1/2 cups flour 1 &3/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 milk 2 Apples […]