Cheesy Garlic Bread from cheesy garlic bread recipe , image source: www.yellowblissroad.com
- 1 batch pizza dough
- Frozen meatballs
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Extra marinara for dipping
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic salt or garlic powder
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball.
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect)
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close.Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet.Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley.Enjoy!
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet)
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough.
Gallery of √ Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
Authentic Irish Soda Bread Recipe from authentic irish soda bread recipe , image source: me.popsugar.com Ingredients 3 c flour 2/3 c sugar 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 1 c raisins 2 eggs 1 1/4 c buttermilk 2 tbsp melted butter Steps Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large […]
Banana Bread without Butter and Eggs Vegan Heaven from banana bread recipe without eggs , image source: veganheaven.org Ingredients 6 servings 2 bananas 1 cup flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50) 2 tbsp sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder 2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup nuts(I used only walnut) 1 tsp oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil) 1/2 cup water 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 packet baking […]