Recipe Chicken Linguine with Garlic Bread Crumbs Sippy from chicken and bread crumbs recipe , image source: sippycupmom.com
- 1/4 or 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Sake
- 1 Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Katakuriko (for the coating)
- 1 Panko (for the coating)
- 2 tbsp ○Water
- 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ○Sugar
- 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- 1 tsp ○Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- 1 Steamed white rice
- 1 White sesame eeds
- Thinly slicing the meat is easier when it’s half-thawed. When you press down the surface with your finger, the inside of the meat should feel like a sherbet. It will make a slushy crunchy sound when you cut it.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of sake on top of the sliced meat and stir.
- If sliced half-thawed, the meat will defrost quickly. Discard the liquid.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons of katakuriko. The meat should look as if it’s coated with a katakuriko slurry. If it does not coat the meat evenly, add a little bit of sake.
- Coat with the panko. I use homemade panko. You can either use dried or fresh.
- Let the meat cool in a tray in the refrigerator while preparing the sauce.
- Put the condiments marked with ○ in a pan. Heat and simmer for a while to thicken the sauce.
- Turn the heat off when the bubbles start to form.
- Deep-fry the chicken breast. Thin slices will cook in a few seconds. You need to keep an eye on it. Cook with small amount of oil for a short time.
- Drain off the excess oil from the chicken cutlet. Dip in the sauce and take it out. Please be careful since thin slices of chicken tend absorb the seasoning very quickly.
- Place the slices over steamed rice and it’s ready to serve!! Add red pickled ginger or white sesame seeds if you’d like.
- Sometimes, very thin slices curl up while deep-frying. You cannot see it in the photo though.
- The smaller pieces are perfect for a small fried chicken rice bowl. These are good for lunch or bento. Keep these extra thin cutlet slices in the freezer for an even quicker meal!
Gallery of √ Chicken and Bread Crumbs Recipe
Related Posts for √ Chicken and Bread Crumbs Recipe
Budin de Pan Recipe A Traditional Puerto Rican White from puerto rican bread pudding recipe , image source: honeymoonalways.com Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on […]
yeast bread definition from recipe for yeast bread , image source: recipepes.com Ingredients Ingredients 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup milk 1 egg 1/3 cup butter 1/2 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour 2 1/4 tsp yeast 1/4 cup melted butter Steps Place all ingredients into bread maker as listed. EXCEPT THE MELTED BUTTER Select dough cycle When finished shape […]
Kristi s Recipe Box Meatloaf with Panko Bread Crumbs from panko bread crumbs recipes , image source: kristisrecipebox.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 servings 4 medium portobello mushrooms 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin 5 green onion 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs 1/3 cup vegetable broth 1/4 cup dry white wine 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese 1 tbsp dried basil 1/4 tsp salt 1 several grinds black […]