How to Make Panko and Italian Bread Crumb Baked Chicken from chicken breast recipes with bread crumbs , image source: recipestab.blogspot.com
- 1/4 or 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Sake
- 1 Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Katakuriko (for the coating)
- 1 Panko (for the coating)
- 2 tbsp ○Water
- 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ○Sugar
- 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- 1 tsp ○Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- 1 Steamed white rice
- 1 White sesame eeds
- Thinly slicing the meat is easier when it’s half-thawed. When you press down the surface with your finger, the inside of the meat should feel like a sherbet. It will make a slushy crunchy sound when you cut it.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of sake on top of the sliced meat and stir.
- If sliced half-thawed, the meat will defrost quickly. Discard the liquid.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons of katakuriko. The meat should look as if it’s coated with a katakuriko slurry. If it does not coat the meat evenly, add a little bit of sake.
- Coat with the panko. I use homemade panko. You can either use dried or fresh.
- Let the meat cool in a tray in the refrigerator while preparing the sauce.
- Put the condiments marked with ○ in a pan. Heat and simmer for a while to thicken the sauce.
- Turn the heat off when the bubbles start to form.
- Deep-fry the chicken breast. Thin slices will cook in a few seconds. You need to keep an eye on it. Cook with small amount of oil for a short time.
- Drain off the excess oil from the chicken cutlet. Dip in the sauce and take it out. Please be careful since thin slices of chicken tend absorb the seasoning very quickly.
- Place the slices over steamed rice and it’s ready to serve!! Add red pickled ginger or white sesame seeds if you’d like.
- Sometimes, very thin slices curl up while deep-frying. You cannot see it in the photo though.
- The smaller pieces are perfect for a small fried chicken rice bowl. These are good for lunch or bento. Keep these extra thin cutlet slices in the freezer for an even quicker meal!
Gallery of √ Chicken Breast Recipes with Bread Crumbs
Related Posts for √ Chicken Breast Recipes with Bread Crumbs
$1 off Panera Bread Salad Dressing A Publix Sale from panera bread salad recipes , image source: www.southernsavers.com Ingredients 6 servings 2 slice Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!) 1 Garlic salt 3 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast 2 stock Celery 2 cup Light mayo 1 Romaine lettuce 1 Tomato Steps Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours […]
Easy Sourdough Artisan Bread Recipe from artisan sourdough bread recipe , image source: anoregoncottage.com Ingredients 4 servings 2 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt Flour 1/2 Cup Organic Black Soybean Flour (or Black bean flour) 3/4 Cup Cooked Quinoa 1 Tsp Grape Molasses (or maple syrup) 1 tsp Sea Salt 1 Cup Homemade Wild Sourdough Starter 1 Cup Chilled water after boiling Steps 60 […]
Simple rye bread recipe Baking recipes from simple rye bread recipe , image source: www.countryliving.co.uk Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups dark rye flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 4 cups white flour 1 medium Onion diced 1 cup sourdough starter 4 Tsp olive oil 4 teaspoon salt 4 Tsp sugar 2 Tsp caraway seeds 1 teaspoon dry yeast Steps Mix all wet ingredients together in […]