Panko Crusted Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce Oh Sweet Basil from chicken panko bread crumbs recipe , image source: ohsweetbasil.com
- 1/4 or 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Sake
- 1 Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp Katakuriko (for the coating)
- 1 Panko (for the coating)
- 2 tbsp ○Water
- 1 tbsp ○Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ○Sugar
- 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- 1 tsp ○Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- 1 Steamed white rice
- 1 White sesame eeds
- Thinly slicing the meat is easier when it’s half-thawed. When you press down the surface with your finger, the inside of the meat should feel like a sherbet. It will make a slushy crunchy sound when you cut it.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of sake on top of the sliced meat and stir.
- If sliced half-thawed, the meat will defrost quickly. Discard the liquid.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons of katakuriko. The meat should look as if it’s coated with a katakuriko slurry. If it does not coat the meat evenly, add a little bit of sake.
- Coat with the panko. I use homemade panko. You can either use dried or fresh.
- Let the meat cool in a tray in the refrigerator while preparing the sauce.
- Put the condiments marked with ○ in a pan. Heat and simmer for a while to thicken the sauce.
- Turn the heat off when the bubbles start to form.
- Deep-fry the chicken breast. Thin slices will cook in a few seconds. You need to keep an eye on it. Cook with small amount of oil for a short time.
- Drain off the excess oil from the chicken cutlet. Dip in the sauce and take it out. Please be careful since thin slices of chicken tend absorb the seasoning very quickly.
- Place the slices over steamed rice and it’s ready to serve!! Add red pickled ginger or white sesame seeds if you’d like.
- Sometimes, very thin slices curl up while deep-frying. You cannot see it in the photo though.
- The smaller pieces are perfect for a small fried chicken rice bowl. These are good for lunch or bento. Keep these extra thin cutlet slices in the freezer for an even quicker meal!
Gallery of √ Chicken Panko Bread Crumbs Recipe
Related Posts for √ Chicken Panko Bread Crumbs Recipe
Southern Cornbread Recipe from southern corn bread recipe , image source: myblessedlife.net Ingredients 8 servings 3 tbsp butter 2 eggs 2 cups buttermilk 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal 1/2 cup flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 tsp kosher salt 2 tsp granulated sugar (or 1-2 tbsp molasses) 1 tbsp high-smokepoint fat, like bacon grease or canola oil Steps 45 min Preheat […]
Here s How to Get Free Panera Soup — Cooking Light from panera bread corn chowder recipe , image source: www.cookinglight.com Ingredients 1 cup yellow corn meal 1 cup flour 1/2 cup granulated sugar 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 1/2 cup vegetable oil Steps Stir together the dry ingredients(corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt). […]
Coconut Flour Banana Bread Paleo Gluten Free Eats from banana bread recipe with baking powder , image source: paleoglutenfree.com Ingredients 4 ripe bananas 1 1/5 cup flour 1/4 cup oil 1 tea spoon cinnamon 1/3 cup honey 2 eggs 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon baking powder Chocolate chips Steps Smash the bananas, add vanilla extract and honey Add the oil, cinnamon and […]