Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – Tina s Chic Corner from chocolate chip banana bread recipe , image source: tinaschic.com
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 very ripe bananas (don’t mash until ready to mix)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won’t overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth.
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients.
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It’s done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
Gallery of √ Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
My story in recipes Pepperoni Bread from recipes for pepperoni bread , image source: mystoryinrecipes.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 servings 5 tbsp butter, softened 1/2 tsp dried parsley 1/4 tsp oregano 1/4 tsp seasoned salt 1 (1 lb) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed 1 cup thinly sliced pepperoni (about 5 1/4 oz) 2 cup shredded provolone cheese […]
Sourdough Bread from recipe for sourdough bread , image source: www.splendidtable.org Ingredients 36 servings 4 cups mashed asian yam 4 cups warm water 1 cup sourdough starter 3 tsp cumin seeds 3 tsp salt 1 tsp dry yeast, optional 7 cup organic spelt flour 1 cup organic oat flour 10 cups organic AP flour Steps Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add […]
Mennonite Recipe for Banana Nut Bread from recipes for banana nut bread , image source: findingharmonyblog.com Ingredients Bread 1-1/2 cups almond flour 1 cup coconut flour 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1/4 cup sour cream 3 ripe bananas 1 teaspoons vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 teaspoons baking soda 2/3 cup honey Whole Nuts 1/2 cup walnuts 1 cup cashew nuts Spices 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground […]