Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe I Heart Nap Time from chocolate chip bread recipe , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you’ve added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe
Hamilton Beach Artisan and Gluten Free Bread Maker from hamilton beach bread machine recipe , image source: www.shopemalls.com Ingredients 1 cup warm water 1/2 cup milk 2 tablespoon brown sugar 2 tablespoon maple syrup 1 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoon butter 3 cup white flour 1 cup dark rye flour 2 teaspoon dry active yeast Steps Put the ingredients in the bread machine Set the […]
The Most Moist Banana Bread with a Sour Cream Chocolate Glaze from banana bread recipe from scratch , image source: fromscratchmostly.com Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch […]
Basic banana bread Recipe from basic banana bread recipes , image source: www.foodiful.com.au Ingredients Wet ingredients 4 over ripe bananas smashed 1/2 C butter at room temp 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 C sour cream Dry ingredients 1 1/2 C flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1 C sugar Steps Preheat oven to 350° In a large bowl beat wet ingredients […]