healthy chocolate chip pumpkin bread Healthy Seasonal from chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipes , image source: www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com
- Wet ingredients
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins)
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool.
Gallery of √ Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipes
The BEST Bread Pudding Recipe Old Fashioned With Video from easy bread pudding recipes , image source: fantabulosity.com Ingredients 6 servings 6 slice Bread 75 ml brown sugar 1/4 tbsp salt 75 ml raisins 500 ml milk 75 ml butter 2 eggs 4 pinch milk powder 4 pinch ground cinnamon Steps 30 mins Cut breads into cubes. Spread bread cubes in an 20 cm […]
Sweet Honey White Bread bread Machine Recipe Healthy from bread machine dessert recipes , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 200 grams Cream cheese 2 Eggs 20 grams Cake flour 60 grams Sugar 20 grams Margarine 2 tbsp Skim milk 50 ml Water 1 tsp Lemon juice Steps Preparation: Soften the cream cheese in the microwave, and knead with a spoon etc. Dissolve the skim […]
Making paula Deen Proud Cracklin Cornbread This is a from paula dean corn bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 cup yellow corn meal 1 cup flour 1/2 cup granulated sugar 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 1/2 cup vegetable oil Steps Stir together the dry ingredients(corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt). Mix together […]