Chocolate Zucchini Bread That tastes more like Cake from chocolate zucchini bread recipe , image source: rainbowdelicious.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup shredded zucchini , usually equals one large zucchini
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In mixing bowl beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Very important to get this amount of time.
- Add oil, agave, vanilla, and beat 3 more minutes.
- In another bowl, sift, cocoa, salt , flour and baking powder.
- Mix dry into wet ingredients until just incorporated.
- Lastly mix on low, zucchini and chips also until just incorporated.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan, pour batter in.
- Cook in preheated 350°F oven for 50 – 60 minutes. Check after 50 by inserting toothpick in center. It should come out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto serving dish.
- I melted vanilla chips and drizzled on top.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Gallery of √ Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe
School Breakfast Ideas – Grace and Love Blog from banana banana bread recipe , image source: graceandloveblog.com Ingredients 1/2 cup margarine 1 cup demerara brown sugar 2 eggs 2 ripe bananas 1 tsp vanilla 2 cups all purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp cinnamon- ground 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips Steps 60 mins at 350F Preheat […]
Pita Bread Sandwich recipe from pita bread sandwich recipes , image source: www.bawarchi.com Ingredients 1 pita bread 1 tbsp butter 1 sausage 5 cucumber prickle 1 tbsp tartar sauce Steps Butter and lightly toast pita bread and boil the sausage for 10 minutes then cut into small chunk Mash up avocado with a fork Layer salad on buttered pita bread […]
Oatmeal Bread from oat bread machine recipe , image source: www.breadmakermachines.com Ingredients 16 servings 1 1/2 cup Water 1 1/2 tbsp butter or oil 1/3 cup Honey 1 1/2 tsp salt 3/4 cup oats – be generous 3 1/2 cup flour 1 1/2 tsp yeast, heaping Steps 10 mins add liquids and yeast to bread machine, then dry ingredients. Let it mix […]