Cinnamon Bread Recipe Easy and Bread Machine Ready from cinnamon bread machine recipe , image source: danavento.com
12 to 15 servin
- 1 cup whole milk (scalded)
- 1 stick unsalted butter not margarine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt (if using salted butter, omit salt)
- 4 cups all purpose flour plus more for dusting
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon. Or to taste
- 1 stick softened butter
- Cream Cheese Icing:
- 1-8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 2 cups confectioner sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Bring milk to just under a boil. When bubbles form around edge turn off heat and remove.
- Add butter and granulated sugar to hot milk. Stir until butter is melted and sugar dissolved.
- When cooled to lukewarm, add yeast. Let proof for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- After yeast has proofed, add eggs and flour and salt last.
- If using bread machine use dough cycle. If using mixer with hook attachment, mix on low speed until combined. Then on medium speed for around 8 to 10 minutes.
- Knead until dough is smooth and elastic. It should pull away from sides of bowl. It should be soft and not stick to your finger when touched.
- If dough is sticky, add a couple tablespoons of flour until no longer sticky. Add couple drops of water if to dry.
- Oil a large bowl and roll dough around to cover. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Punch down dough. On floured surface, roll out dough into 9×13 rectangle.
- Mix softened butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until a creamy paste and well combined.
- Spread filling generously onto dough leaving 1 inch edge at one end. This helps to seal edges by leaving off the filling.
- Starting with long edge, roll tightly in jelly roll fashion.
- When you get to opposite edge, pull dough up and pinch to seal together. Pinch and tuck in ends also.
- With serated knife, pizza cutter or dental floss, cut rolls into 12 to 15 pieces.
- Place rolls touching each other in oiled 9×13 baking dish.
- If you want bigger rolls, cut wider slices and you can also roll out dough bigger to make more rolls before filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap or towel and let rise in warm place until double in size.
- Heat oven to 350. Bake rolls 15 to 20 minutes or until set in center. Cover with foil if browing to fast after 15 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, mix the cream cheese, vanilla, butter and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. If to thick, add little splash of milk to thin slightly.
- Spread half of the icing over hot rolls as soon as they come out of oven. This melts into nooks and crannies and is delicious!
- When slightly cooled but still warm, spread the rest of icing over warm rolls.
- I hope you enjoy these as much as I do 🙂
Gallery of √ Cinnamon Bread Machine Recipe
Related Posts for √ Cinnamon Bread Machine Recipe
Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread from banana bread recipe with yogurt , image source: strengthandsunshine.com Ingredients 9″×9″ 2 ripe bananas 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil, melted 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar 1 tsp lemon juice 2 eggs 2 cups plain greek yoghurt 3/4 cup (180 ml) pancake mix Steps Grease your baking dish. Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with […]
The Best Yeast Rolls Recipe A Spicy Perspective from yeast bread rolls recipe , image source: www.aspicyperspective.com Ingredients 15 servings Yeast Rolls: 1 cup warm whole milk (about 110°F) 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided 2 1/4 tsp. instant yeast 3 cups bread flour + more as needed, divided 1 large egg, at room temperature 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room […]
Multigrain ion Rolls Bread Bread Machine Recipe from multigrain bread recipe for bread machine , image source: www.geniuskitchen.com Ingredients 12 servings Dough 300 ml water 500 grams bakers flour 8 grams dried yeast 10 ml salt 5 ml caster suger 40 ml olive oil Seed mix 40 grams sunflower seeds 20 grams sesame seeds 20 grams flax seeds 20 grams quinoa 20 grams pumpkin seeds Steps […]