Cinnamon Apple Pie Bread Pudding Flavor Mosaic from cinnamon bread pudding recipe , image source: flavormosaic.com
- 1 loaf cinnamon bread, cubed
- 4 cups milk
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Splash vanilla
- 1 cup raisins, optional
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb.
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean.
Gallery of √ Cinnamon Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Cinnamon Bread Pudding Recipe
Crusty Italian Sandwich Rolls from authentic italian bread recipe , image source: allourway.com Ingredients 7-8 cups all-purpose flour 5 tsp. active dry yeast (2 packages) 2 1/2 c. warm water (about 115 degrees) 1 Tbsp. salt Optional: Yellow cornmeal (to dust baking sheet) 1 slightly beaten egg white (gives a shiny golden crust) Steps Assemble ingredients. All 4 of them […]
Basic Whole Wheat Bread Recipe Food from basic whole wheat bread recipe , image source: www.food.com Ingredients 11/2 cups Luke warm water 11/2 cups milk scald 3 tablespoons melted butter 3 tablespoons brown sugar 11/2 teaspoons salt 1 package yeast 21/2 cups sifted course whole wheat flour 21/2 cups sifted medium whole wheat flour 21/2 cups fine whole wheat flour Steps Dissolve yeast in […]
Homemade Garlic Naan Recipe from garlic naan bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 and half cup self raising flour Pinch salt 1 cup plain yogurt Chopped spring onion Garlic spread as desired on quantity Steps Mix flour, salt and yogurt to form dough. Knead the dough till all flour absorbed. Break even pieces to roll a […]