Heritage Schoolhouse Cinnamon Quick Bread from cinnamon quick bread recipe , image source: heritageschoolhouse.blogspot.com
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you’ve added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Cinnamon Quick Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Cinnamon Quick Bread Recipe
Lemon Raspberry Loaf Bread Recipe The Idea Room from recipes for lemon bread , image source: www.theidearoom.net Ingredients 3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 cups sugar Zest from 2 lemons 3 large eggs 1 cup olive oil 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 2 cups grated zucchini For the glaze: 2 cups powdered […]
Banana Bread Cookies Recipe FBCookieSwap The Rebel Chick from banana bread cookies recipe , image source: therebelchick.com Ingredients 2 large spotty bananas, mashed 1 1/4 cup quick cooking oats 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper […]
DUTCH APPLE BREAD Butter with a Side of Bread from apple bread recipe with fresh apples , image source: butterwithasideofbread.com Ingredients Cinnamon Sugar : 1/3 Cup light brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon For the bread : 2/3 cup white sugar 1/2 Cup butter- softened 2 eggs 1 & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 &1/2 cups flour 1 &3/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 milk 2 Apples […]