Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread from cinnamon swirl bread recipe , image source: thebakermama.com
- 2 packs yeast
- 1/3 cup warm water -110-115°
- 1 cup warm milk – 110-115°
- 1 cup sugar- divided
- 2 eggs- slightly beaten
- 6 tbsp softened butter
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- In large bowl. Dissolve yeast & warm water together. Add warm milk. Add sugar- eggs- butter- salt mix tigether. Add 2 and half cups flour. Mix together. Add enough flour to make soft dough ball.
- Turn onto floured surface. Knead 6-8 min. Put into a greased bowl. Let rise about 1 and Half hours, or until doubled in size.
- Punch down dough. Divide in half. Roll out to 18″ x 8″ retangle. Combine cinnamon and half cup sugar. Sptinkle over dough.( I sprinkled a finely chopped nuts over mine )
- Roll up and shape into loafs. Put into sprayed 9″ x5″ bread pan.( I sprinkled a little cinn. And sugar on top )
- Bake 350° . For about 25 to 35 min. Makes 2 loafs. Remove from pan allow to cool.
Gallery of √ Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Cinnamon Swirl Bread Recipe
Cranberry Sauce Quick Bread Gluten free Vegan from vegan quick bread recipe , image source: strengthandsunshine.com Ingredients 10 servings 1 2/3 cup Whole wheat flour 1 cup Mashed bananas 1/2 cup Stevia sweetener 4 tbsp Coconut oil, softened not melted 1/4 cup Water 1 tbsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1/2 tsp Sea salt 6 tbsp Apple sauce, natural 1/2 cup Soy yogurt (or […]
Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe from easy cinnamon bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com Ingredients 3 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls 1 cup brown sugar 1 8 oz cream cheese cut into 24 small cubes 1/2 cup butter Steps Preheat oven to 350 dregrees. Spray a bundt or tube pan lightly with cooking spray. Cut your block of cream cheese […]
Homemade Sourdough Bread from san francisco sourdough bread recipes , image source: jennifercooks.com Ingredients 3 cup Organic Unbleached AP flour 1 tbsp Sugar 2 1/2 tsp Celtic salt 1 .25 oz Active dry yeast 3 cup Sourdough starter 1/3 cup Warm water 1 Additional water and flour to achieve the right dough consistency 1 Crush 1 Vitamin C tablet Steps I use my […]