Classic Banana Bread Recipe — Cakewalker from classic banana bread recipe , image source: cakewalkr.com
- 1/2 cup Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe)
- 1 cup White sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup All-purpose cream (or whipping cream)
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 4 Bananas
1 hour 20 mins
- Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing. By this time, the batter should be creamy.
- Pour the vanilla into the mixture and continue stirring.
- Put together flour and baking soda. Add a teaspoon of salt if you are using unsalted margarine. Rake in using a fork to make sure the ingredients are combined well.
- Gradually add the dry mixture into the creamy batter.
- I did not use sour cream but I made my own instead. In a separate bowl, mix the cream and vinegar. Add a dash of salt. This should taste just the right kind of sour and salty.
- Pour the sour cream mixture into the batter and mix well.
- Take the peels off the bananas. Chop into pieces by knife or you may chop by using the bottom edge of a spatula (like holding a mortar). Leave larger bits if you wish.
- Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated.
- Brush some margarine in the loaf pan or any baking pan then pour the batter. Make sure to leave more than an inch of space as the bread will rice upon baking.
- Preheat oven at 350°F and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the bread. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean.
Gallery of √ Classic Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Classic Banana Bread Recipe
Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe No Sugar Gluten Free from healthy pumpkin bread recipe no sugar , image source: www.yourbeautyblog.com Ingredients 9 servings 1 cup Blanched almond flour 1/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp pumpkin spice mix 1/2 cup roasted or canned pumpkin 2 tbsp honey 3 large eggs Steps 50 mins Combine pumpkin, honey, and eggs. Add almond […]
Delicious Challah French Toast Recipe Skinny Got Curves from challah bread french toast recipe , image source: www.skinnygotcurves.com Ingredients 1 loaf unsliced bread, this is challah, an egg bread, sliced thick 2 eggs beaten 1 cup half and half, more or less 1/3 cup sugar Vanilla Pinch salt Oil/butter for frying Powdered sugar for dusting Steps Prepare your custard. Beat […]
Lemon Blueberry Bread Glorious Treats from recipes for blueberry bread , image source: www.glorioustreats.com Ingredients 2 cups All Purpose Flour 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar Stick Unsalted Butter at room temperature 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed 1/4 cup Milk 1 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Soda 1 tsp Salt 2 Eggs 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1-1/2 cups Fresh Blueberries Zest of 1 Orange Steps Preheat your […]