Banana Coconut Flour Bread with Peanut Butter iFOODreal from coconut flour banana bread recipe , image source: ifoodreal.com
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Honey Agave Syrup Raw or
- ¾ teaspoon Salt
- 6 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract (optional)
- ¾ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Bananas Ripe
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Coconit Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a standard loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut oil and honey.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt and vanilla/almond extract. Whisk in the coconut oil and honey mixture to the egg mixture. Next, whisk in coconut flour until completely combined with no lumps. Lastly, add in bananas. I like to mash them by hand.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Top with coconut flakes.
- Let cool completely (or as long as you can wait!) before removing from the loaf pan and serving. Keep refrigerated.
Gallery of √ Coconut Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Coconut Flour Banana Bread Recipe
Basic White Bread The Crepes of Wrath from white bread dough recipe , image source: www.thecrepesofwrath.com Ingredients 1 serving 1/2 cup warm water 1 teaspoon active dry yeast 1 teaspoon sugar 1 cup white bread flour 1 cup whole wheat bread flour 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon salt 1 cup water Steps 1 hr 30 min In a small bowl, […]
Weight Watcher 1 Point Banana Bread Flex Points from weight watchers banana bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 3 medium bananas 2 large eggs 100 ml yogurt 100 ml honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking soda 140 gr flour Nuts optional Steps Mash all the bananas and mix it with the eggs. Add yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Pour […]
Banana Bread without Butter and Eggs Vegan Heaven from banana bread recipe without eggs , image source: veganheaven.org Ingredients 6 servings 2 bananas 1 cup flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50) 2 tbsp sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder 2 tsp cinnamon 1/2 cup nuts(I used only walnut) 1 tsp oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil) 1/2 cup water 1 tsp vanilla essence 1/2 packet baking […]