Country White Bread My Grandma s Buttermilk White Bread from country white bread recipe , image source: www.tastesoflizzyt.com
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 cup Unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cooking spray
- Dissolve yeast in one cup of warm water until there are no lumps.
- Mix in milk, sugar, salt, and butter.
- Blend in 2 cups of flour. Keep adding flour in 1/4 cup increments until dough is perfect consistency.
- Flour the counter top and knead dough for 10 minutes.
- Form into a ball and let rest in covered bowl on stovetop for an hour to rise.
- After it has risen, stretch dough out on countertop into a rectangle shape roughly twice the size of the loaf pan.
- Roll the dough into a loaf pan size roll.
- With the cooking spray, spray the loaf pan and place rolled dough in pan. Let sit covered on stove top for another hour.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Remove from pan right away and let cool completely before slicing.
- I bought a couple of long loaf pans, doubled up the recipe, and Viola!!
Gallery of √ Country White Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Country White Bread Recipe
Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Walnuts Recipe Grace Parisi from zucchini bread recipes healthy , image source: www.foodandwine.com Ingredients 1 Cup white unbleached all-purpose flour 1 cup whole wheat flour 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 medium zucchini, about 2 cups shredded 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/4 cup honey 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt 2 large […]
Best 25 Low sodium bread ideas on Pinterest from low sodium bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.ca Ingredients 4 Servings 2 packs low sodium chicken gravy envelopes or make your own chicken gravy homemade 1 biggest can cream of chicken condensed soup for cooking. with or w/o herbs low sodium 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast 1 loaf Texas Toast […]
English Muffin Recipes CDKitchen from english muffin bread machine recipe , image source: www.cdkitchen.com Ingredients 6 servings 200 grams Bread flour 30 grams Mochiko 20 grams Cake flour 20 grams Sugar 4 grams Salt 20 grams Butter 120 grams Milk 55 grams Water 4 grams Dry yeast 1 Corn starch Steps Add all the ingredients other than the corn starch into a bread machine, and […]