Grandma s Country White Bread Recipe from country white bread recipes , image source: www.justapinch.com
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp non dairy creamer
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine sliced in four pieces
- 1 packages active dry yeast
- useing a bread machine, pour milk in bread pan, mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, stir together dry mix( except the yeast that goes last). put dry mix ontop of milk, tap the side of bread pan to settle the dry mix, put butter in the four corners on top of flour mix, now make a well in center of flour mix, add the yeast dry (do not let the yeast get wet, keep it dry.
- place bread pan in the bread machine and lock, plug up the bread machine, trun on basic and meduim browning.
- let bake in bread machine, when bakeing is done, unplug the machine and use a pot holder to unlock and place loaf on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- enjoy! !!!!!!
Gallery of √ Country White Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Country White Bread Recipes
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread from recipe for oatmeal bread , image source: www.healthyfoodforliving.com Ingredients 1 cup oatmeal flour 1 tablespoon poppy seed optional 1/2 hot water 2 tablespoon olive oil Dash salt Steps I use oats rolled old fashioned about 1 1/4cup and by using magic bullet to ground it making 1 cup of flour Add 1/2 hot water […]
Chocolate Zucchini Bread That tastes more like Cake from chocolate zucchini bread recipe , image source: rainbowdelicious.com Ingredients 16 servings bread 2 large eggs 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup 1/2 cup agave nectar 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour 1/2 […]
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe from traditional bread pudding recipe , image source: iheartrecipes.com Ingredients 1 loaf sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes 3 cups eggnog 3 eggs 1/2 cup sugar 1/2 cup pecan pieces Hand full of chocolate chips optional Caramel sauce optional Powdered sugar for dusting optional Steps Preheat oven to 350Lightly […]