Crockpot Bread Pudding Easy recipe only 5 minutes of prep from crock pot bread pudding recipes , image source: www.inthekidskitchen.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package)
- 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk…….
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot……
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces……
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently…..
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top……
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
Gallery of √ Crock Pot Bread Pudding Recipes
Related Posts for √ Crock Pot Bread Pudding Recipes
Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe in 2019 from sweet bread machine recipes , image source: www.pinterest.com.au Ingredients Makes 1 loaf 2 large eggs 1 cup milk at room temperature 1/4 cup butter, melted 3/4 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 2 cups All-purpose flour 1 cup corn meal 1 tbsp Double acting baking powder Steps Add the ingredients to your bread pan EXACTLY in the […]
Cast Iron Skillet Cornbread Recipe on Food52 from cast iron skillet bread recipes , image source: food52.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cups coarsely ground cornmeal 3/4 cup all purpose flour 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1 teaspoon kosher salt 2 teaspoon baking power 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/3 cup whole milk 1 cup buttermilk 2 eggs 8 tablespoons butter, melted Steps Place 9 inch cast iron skillet […]
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe from chocolate chip zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 16 servings bread 2 large eggs 1/2 cup brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup 1/2 cup agave nectar 1/2 cup canola oil 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 2/3 cup cocoa powder 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour 1/2 tsp salt 2 cup shredded […]