Crock Pot French Toast Pudding Recipe from crockpot bread pudding recipe , image source: www.momtastic.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 package Hershey’s S’mores milk chocolate chips (7 ounce package)
- 1 package white bread (I’m using Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls) broken up
- In a bowl combine : eggs, milk, heavy cream,vanilla extract,and white sugar, beat with a whisk…….
- Meanwhile break up your bread and place into a greased crockpot……
- Pour entire bag of Hershey’s s’mores package into crock pot with bread pieces……
- Pour wet ingredients over bread and s’mores chips in crockpot…..Mix gently…..
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top……
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 2 hours……I lightly stirred mine after an hour to prevent it from sticking too much to the bottom of the crockpot……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
Gallery of √ Crockpot Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Crockpot Bread Pudding Recipe
Gluten Free Potato Bread Recipe Grain Free from recipe for potatoe bread , image source: www.cottercrunch.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 Cup sourdough starter 1 1/2 Cup kamut flour (or spelt flour, whole wheat) 1/2 Cup Rye flour (or rice, mashed potatoe) 2 cup white flour 2 Tsp your favorite super seed(flax, chia, quinoa,sesame) 1 teaspoon sea salt 2 Tablespoon Olive oil 1 […]
Pizza Yeast – Joe Pastry from rapid rise yeast bread recipe fleischmann’s , image source: joepastry.com Ingredients 1/2 cup warm water 1 1/2 tbsp instant yeast 2/3 cup warm water 2 large eggs 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 2 tbsp vegetable oil 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp nutmeg 1 dash of cloves 6 1/2 cup bread […]
Larissa Another Day Dutch Oven Artisan Bread from dutch oven bread recipes , image source: www.larissaanotherday.com Ingredients 500 g sourdough starter 500 g bread flour 275 ml water 15 g salt Steps Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together. Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates. Add salt, stretch and fold several times. In 10+ minute […]