Custard Bread Pudding Recipe by Recipesn CookEat from custard bread pudding recipe , image source: cookeatshare.com
- 750 ml milk
- 6-7 Bread pieces
- 2-3 tbsp Vanilla custard powder
- 1/4 cup sugar or condensed milk (as per taste)
- 1 tbsp butter/ghee
- as needed some chopped almonds and cashews
- as needed some raisins
- First Cut all bread pieces into cubes.keep aside.
- In a bowl add 1 cup of milk (milk should be on room temperature)and vanilla custard powder.mix well.
- Now add remaining milk and sugar,whisk well until sugar dissolved.
- Now heat butter/ghee in a pan,add custard milk mixture into the pan and let it come to a boil.stir continuously.
- Switch off the flame.grease a cake pot with butter or ghee keep aside.
- Add bread cubes into the custard milk mixture and mix lightly.add chopped nuts and mix gently again.
- Now pour this mixture into the greased pot,spread some almonds,cashews and raisins over it and bake in microwave for 20 – 25 mins.on 180℃.
- After baking let it cool for a while and keep the pot in refrigerator for an hour to set completely.
- After that cut it into pieces and serve.
- Delicious Custard bread pudding id ready.
Gallery of √ Custard Bread Pudding Recipe
Related Posts for √ Custard Bread Pudding Recipe
Breaded & Baked Chicken Drumsticks I ll use Panko crumbs from fried chicken with bread crumbs recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 1 cup flour pieces Chicken 1 cup breadcrumbs yellow or white will be okay 1 spoon garlic powder 1 spoon paprika 1/2 spoon black pepper 1 spoon salt 2 eggs Butter milk or plain yogurt for soaking I added basil and […]
Praline French Toast Bread Pudding recipe from french toast bread pudding recipe , image source: www.epicurious.com Ingredients Day old bread or rolls, cubed 4 eggs 1/3 Cup milk (dairy or nut) 2 Tbsp Vanilla 1 dash all spice 1 Tbsp cinnamon Syrup of choice (we use a premade sugar free syrup) Steps Find food storage container and fill with cubed […]
Hummus Naan Toast 3 Ways from naan bread recipe ideas , image source: www.littlebroken.com Ingredients 5 cups bread flour (approximate) 1 cup hot water (110-125 degrees 3 teaspoons yeast 1/2 cup sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1 large egg 3 tablespoons buttermilk 3 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream Oil Steps Whisk sugar, yeast and water in a mixing bowl. Let sit 10 minutes until […]