My Personal Food Journal Bread Pudding with Custard Sauce from custard bread pudding recipes , image source: personalfoodjournal.blogspot.com
- 1 day old Barm cakes or 10-12 Rounds of sliced bread a day or two old.
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 14 cup Raisins
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- Soak the raisins in thr Rum for 30 mins
- Break the bread up and put them in an oven dish
- Add the milk to the dish with the bread, and stir well.
- When time is up, add the raisins to the bread mixture and sugar.
- Mix well the put in the oven, at 150°C/gas 5, for 15 mins. Take out mix it together and put back in the oven for another 15 mins and leave for another 10 mins until the top is a brown well done colour on top.
- Leave to cool, then make your custard, have custerd hot or cold.
Gallery of √ Custard Bread Pudding Recipes
Related Posts for √ Custard Bread Pudding Recipes
Specialty Breads and Sweets from bisquick banana bread recipe , image source: www.etsy.com Ingredients 2 1/3 cup bisquick 1 cup sugar 1/3 cup veg. oil 3 eggs 3 large bananas 1 tsp vanilla 3/4 cup chopped nuts Steps 10 mins preheat oven to 350. and grease bread pan. mix all ingredient togther cook for 50 to 55 minutes. then enjoy.
How to tell when banana bread is done from king arthur banana bread recipe , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 16 servings 113 g soft unsalted butter 50 g brown sugar 40 g condensed milk 1 large egg (70g) 1 tsp dark rum or vanilla extract 1 cup unfed sourdough starter(room temperature) 3 bananas, mashed 240 g all purposes flour, sifted 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 […]
Gooey Crock Pot Monkey Bread CentsLess Deals from crockpot monkey bread recipe , image source: centslessdeals.com Ingredients 4 can refrigerated biscuits 4 cup brown sugar (can use Splenda brown sugar) 1 cup melted butter 4 tsp cinnamon Steps Spray the inside of the slow cooker with non stick spray Tear biscuits into bite sized pieces and dip them in […]