Danish Rye Bread Recipe Bread Stuff from danish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com
- 700 grams Rye flour
- 300 grams Rye kernels/grain
- 230 grams whole wheat flour
- 1/2 liter buttermilk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can Pale Malt Ale (Hvidtøl) (330ml)
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 3 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp Color (kulør)
- 50 grams Fresh yeast, or
- 20 grams Dry / Instant yeast
- Bring kernels/grains to a quick boil in the water, let it cool in the pot, off the stove.
- Add all the dry goods in a big bowl. If using dry yeast be sure to mix up the dry goods before adding buttermilk, as cold will kill. If using fresh yeast, mix with a little of the water to make it soluble, then add with the wet goods.
- Add in all the wet goods, finishing up with the now soft kernels. The dough should be only so wet that it can be meaded into a homogeneous mass.
- Oil one 3L tin loaf or two 1.5L tin loafs, put the kneaded dough into the forms.
- Let rest for an hour a warm place, or until the dough has reached approx 1cm from top edge of the form.
- Preheat oven to 220deg and bake for 75 minutes.
Gallery of √ Danish Rye Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Danish Rye Bread Recipe
Gluten Free Beer Bread Recipe Gluten free recipes from beer bread recipe bread machine , image source: gfjules.com Ingredients Salted, dried cod-fish 1 can beer all purpose flour salt 2 medium garlic cloves 2 day-old slices of bread 2 tbsp oil 1 handful walnuts salt and white pepper 1 tsp vinegar parsley (optional) Steps Remove the skin on the cod-fish. Let […]
Apple Muffins Recipe from king arthur flour bread recipes , image source: www.kingarthurflour.com Ingredients 4 cups bread flour + extra for dusting 3 tsp herbs de Provence 2 tsp salt 1.5 tsp sugar 2 tsp instant dry yeast 1.5 cups warm water 1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten Steps Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and form a well in […]
Homemade Garlic Bread from homemade garlic bread recipe , image source: missapplebutter.wordpress.com Ingredients 1 loaf frozen garlic bread 1 can tomato sauce (8oz) 1 tsp oregeno 1 tsp parsley 1 tsp basil 1/2 tbsp garlic powder 1 tbsp honey Pepperoni Mozzarella cheese Grated Parmesan cheese Steps Preheat oven to 425°F Lay parted garlic bread loafs on ungreased baking sheet In a small […]