Dark Rye Bread from dark rye bread recipe , image source: foodal.com
- 3 cups dark rye flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 cups white flour
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 4 Tsp olive oil
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tsp sugar
- 2 Tsp caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in all dry ingredients except dry yeast.
- Knead the dough until smooth for about 10 minutes.
- Allow the dough to rest and ferment to develop flavor for about 4~8 hours depending on your schedule.
- Mix in 1 teaspoon of yeast and allow the dough to rest for about 2~3 hour until double in side.
- Score the bread and bake for 50 minutes in a water bathed oven at 400F.
Gallery of √ Dark Rye Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Dark Rye Bread Recipe
Pizza dough This Pizza Dough Recipe is SUPER easy to make from kitchenaid mixer bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 8 servings 1 lb ground turkey 1/4 cup diced onions 1/4 cup diced pepper 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 cup milk 1/4 cup ketchup 1/4 cup barbecue sauce 2 eggs 4 tbsp crumble blue cheese 1 cup mixer of bread crumbs and panko Steps […]
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe on Closet Cooking from chocolate zucchini bread recipes , image source: www.closetcooking.com Ingredients 2 cups flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 eggs beaten 1 cup oil 2 cups sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 3 square unsweetened chocolate melted 1 cup chopped nuts(I used walnuts) 2 cups grated zucchini Steps Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour or […]