Delicious Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe from delicious banana bread recipe , image source: www.lowcarblab.com
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries chopped & tossed in 1 Tbsp of flour
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray two 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a KitchenAid Stand Mixerwith paddle attachment cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs using a fork. Add eggs to sugar mixture and beat until combined. Add mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add sifted dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until flour is just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX! Fold in floured covered strawberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and bake at 375F for 15 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350F and bake for an additional 30 minutes until edges are slightly brown or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely before removing from loaf pans.
Gallery of √ Delicious Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Delicious Banana Bread Recipe
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins To her as Family from recipes for banana bread muffins , image source: togetherasfamily.com Ingredients 2-3 ripe bananas 1/3 cup melted butter 1 tsp baking soda Pinch salt 3/4 cup sugar 1 large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white) 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (I used GF flour) Steps Preheat oven to […]
Friday s Fab Five Mother s Day Breakfast Ideas Fab Fatale from homemade monkey bread recipes , image source: www.fabfatale.com Ingredients 2 packs pillsbury biscuits cut into quarters 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup granulated sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon For the icing 1 block of cream cheese softened 1/2 cup confectioners sugar if you don’t have that regular granulated sugar […]
The Best Zucchini Bread from simple zuchinni bread recipe , image source: sallysbakingaddiction.com Ingredients 16 servings 3 cup Flour 1 tsp Salt 1 tsp Baking soda 1 tsp Baking powder 3 tsp Cinnamon 3 Eggs 1 cup Vegetable oil 3 cup Sugar 3 tsp Vanilla 2 cup Grated zuchinni 1/3 cup Water Steps 1 hour 5 mins Grease and flour 2 8 x 4 inch pans […]