Moist and Dense Healthy Banana Bread from dense banana bread recipe , image source: somephreshperspective.wordpress.com
- 100 grams Bread (strong) flour
- 4 grams Baking powder
- 10 grams Sugar (light brown sugar)
- 30 grams Caramel syrup
- 1 Egg
- 20 grams Yogurt
- 2 Banana
- 2 grams Cinnamon
- Preparation: Peel the banana and chop it up. If it’s not ripe, microwave until softened.
- Mix together the egg and sugar in a bowl. If you use a hand mixer, it mixes up nicely.
- Add the caramel syrup, yogurt, and cinnamon and mix together. Add 2/3 of the banana and mix.
- Sift the dry ingredients and fold into the dough (don’t knead). Fold in the remaining banana.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake at 180℃ for 25-30 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it is done.
- Let the cake cool in the pan. Once cooled, remove from the pan and wrap with plastic. It’s even more moist and flavorful the next day.
- ※ For the caramel syrup, refer to. You could use honey as well.
Gallery of √ Dense Banana Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Dense Banana Bread Recipe
The 20 Best Ideas for Salt Rising Bread Recipe Best from salt rising bread recipe , image source: simplerecipeideas.com Ingredients 9-10 servings 1-1/2 teaspoon ground paprika 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon onion powder 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder 1/4 cup self-rising buttermilk cornbread mix 1/4 cup self-rising flour 1 large egg 1/8 cup water 1/8 cup vegetable oil As […]
Here s How to Get Free Panera Soup — Cooking Light from panera bread corn chowder recipe , image source: www.cookinglight.com Ingredients 1 cup yellow corn meal 1 cup flour 1/2 cup granulated sugar 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 1/2 cup vegetable oil Steps Stir together the dry ingredients(corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt). […]
Banana Walnut Bread Healthy Banana Bread Recipe A from banana bread recipe walnuts , image source: www.abeautifulplate.com Ingredients 10 servings 3 Very Ripe Bananas 1/3 cup Butter 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar 2 Eggs 1/2 tsp Baking Soda 1/2 tsp Salt 3 tsp Ground Cinnimon 1 cup Chopped Walnuts 1 tsp Vanilla Extract 1 3/4 cup Flower 2 tsp Baking Powder Steps 1 hour 10 mins […]