Tried And True Applesauce Cake Recipe from diabetic zucchini bread recipe , image source: www.justapinch.com
- 3⁄4 cup egg white, beat (or egg substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free margarine, melted
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 6 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend (3/4 cup reg. brown sugar)
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour two medium loaf pans.
- In a bowl combine egg, brown sugar, sugar, apple sauce, and margarine.
- To bowl add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,nutmeg, salt, and vanilla.
- Add flour slowly.
- Add shredded carrots, zucchini and nuts.
- Beat mixture (by hand or mixer).
- Pour loaf into pans.
- Bake 45 mins or ’til toothpick comes out clean.
Gallery of √ Diabetic Zucchini Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Diabetic Zucchini Bread Recipe
Brooke Bakes No Knead Oatmeal Bread from oat bread recipe no flour , image source: brooke-bakes.blogspot.com Ingredients 12 servings 3 cups old fashioned oats 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 2 large eggs 1/4 cup pure maple syrup 1/4 cup Stevia brown sugar 2 chopped bananas 2 tsp vanilla 1 cup skim milk 1/4 cup canola oil 1/3 cup mini chocolate […]
International Hot & Spicy Day from jalapeno cheese bread recipe , image source: www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com Ingredients 8 servings 2 cup almond flour 2 tbsp coconut flour 1/4 cup golden flaxseed 1/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 5 eggs 1 tbsp honey 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp melted coconut oil Steps 40 mins Preheat oven to 350 Mix the dry ingredients. Melt […]
Pizza Bread Roll Ups Easy Pizza Roll Bites from pizza bread roll recipe , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 4 cups flour 10g yeast 1 tspn Salt 5 tspn Sugar Cup warm water 2 tablespoons butter Steps Mix all dry ingredients – flour, yeast, salt, sugar Make a wheel and add warm water as you mix until it binds together and knead […]