Dutch Crunch Bread Recipe The Bread Makers from dutch crunch bread recipe , image source: thebreadmakers.blogspot.com
- 2 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup warm milk
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In bowl of electric mixer, combine yeast, warm water, WARM milk, sugar and pinch of salt. Stir to dissolve and let rest for 5 minutes until frothy.
- Add in vegetable oil, remaining salt and about 2 cups flour. Using the dough hook attachment, mix at medium speed until the dough comes together.
- Add remaining flour a tablespoon or two at a time until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic.
- Place in a lightly greased bowl and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place for 1 hour until doubled in size.
- Once dough has risen, turn out again onto floured surface and divide into 6 equal portions. Shape each into a bowl and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Let rise for 15 minutes while you prepare topping.
- Once the rolls have risen a bit and the topping is frothy, spread a generous layer on the rolls, trying to use all the topping in a thick coat on top and sides of rolls. Let rise for another 20 minutes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until well browned. Let cool completely before serving.
Gallery of √ Dutch Crunch Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Dutch Crunch Bread Recipe
Moist and Easy Banana Bread Recipe TGIF This Grandma from easy moist banana bread recipes , image source: www.thisgrandmaisfun.com Ingredients Bread 1/2 cup butter 3/4 cup sugar 4 riped bananas 2 eggs 1/2 tsp vanilla extract pinch salt 1 tsp baking soda 1 1/2 cup flour Steps 1 hour 15 mins Preheat oven for 350°F In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar […]
Moist Cinnamon Apple Bread thestayathomechef from moist apple bread recipe , image source: thestayathomechef.com Ingredients 10 Granny Smith apples 2 sticks salted butter 1 & 1/3 cup of light brown sugar 1 tbsp vanilla essence 2 cans flaky Pillsbury biscuits 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp gingerbread spice Steps Peel and dice up apples. Reserve one apple (peel and slice thinly to […]
Salted Caramel Bread Pudding – Modern Honey from brioche bread pudding recipe , image source: www.modernhoney.com Ingredients 8-12 servings 1 loaf Brioche Bread (about 8 cups when cubed) 1 cup granulated sugar 5 eggs 2 cups milk 2 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon Caramel Sauce 1/2 cup light brown sugar 1/4 cup half and half (or 2T cream/2T milk) 2 tbs butter […]