Larissa Another Day Dutch Oven Artisan Bread from dutch oven bread recipes , image source: www.larissaanotherday.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Gingerbread House Recipe Wine & Glue from ginger bread house recipe , image source: www.wineandglue.com Ingredients 2 servings For Egg Sandwich: 6 fresh slices of bread with edges discarded 2 hard boiled eggs to taste Salt 1 tb freshly crushed black pepper 1 Tb butter at room temperature For Masala Tea/ Doodh Cha:(2 servings) 1 cup plain milk 1/2 cup water 2 green […]
Cheese Stuffed Ground Chicken Meatloaf is an easy dinner from meatloaf recipe italian bread crumbs , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 12 patties Meatloaf 2 lbs. ground beef 1 tsp dry oregano 1 tsp dry parsley 1 tsp dry basil 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper 1/2 tsp garlic magic salt (or 2 cloves of minced garlic.) 2 eggs (beaten) 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp […]
Portuguese Sweet Bread from portuguese sweet bread recipe , image source: www.palmerhouseinn.com Ingredients 4 servings 8 slice white bread 8 slice cheese (i use swiss ) 4 winners (i use european style ) 4 slice fry beef or pork 4 eggs 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp butter 1 SAUCE 1 beer 1/4 cup port wine 1/4 cup wisky 1 large onion diced thinly 1 cube chicken stock […]