Larissa Another Day Dutch Oven Artisan Bread from dutch oven bread recipes , image source: www.larissaanotherday.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Banana Bread [Protein] Pancakes I Heart Ve ables from protein banana bread recipe , image source: iheartvegetables.com Ingredients 6 servings 1 Banana 1/2 cup Low fat Greek yogurt 2 Egg whites 1 1/2 tbsp Honey 2 tbsp Protein powder ( vanilla or banana) 1/2 tsp Baking powder 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1 cup Rolled oats 1/4 cup Blueberries Steps 30 mins Mash banana and […]
Custom Nutrition [Recipe] Panettone bread pudding from panettone bread pudding recipes , image source: thedebunkingdietitian.blogspot.com Ingredients 2 slice Garlic Naan Bread 4 slice Bacon 1/3 cup Pesto 2 slice Cheddar Cheese 4 large Eggs 4 slice Tomatoes 5 small Yukon Gold Potatoes 1/2 cup Fresh Tyme 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 tbsp White Wine Vinegar 3 tbsp Chopped Garlic 1 Chopped Yellow Onion 1/4 cup Fresh […]
No Knead Tomato Basil Focaccia Bread How to make focaccia from recipe for focaccia bread , image source: www.ruchiskitchen.com Ingredients 8 servings 25 grams active dry yeast 15 grams salt 2 tsp granulated sugar 600 grams flour 140 ml olive oil, extra virgin 400 ml warm water 1 rock salt Steps 3 hours 20 mins Melt the salt, the sugar and the […]