Larissa Another Day Dutch Oven Artisan Bread from dutch oven bread recipes , image source: www.larissaanotherday.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Perfect Paleo Bread FitMama PDX from paleo bread machine recipe , image source: fitmamapdx.com Ingredients 1 serving 4 x-large eggs or 5 small eggs 1 1/2 cup almond butter 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice 3/4 tsp baking soda Steps 10 mins Mix all ingredients until ot looks like batter. Pour in 9×5 bread pan, bake at 350 for 45-60 […]
Sourdough Pumpernickel Bread The Perfect Sandwich Loaf from sourdough pumpernickel bread recipe , image source: www.baking-sense.com Ingredients 10 servings 500 g bread flour 5 g salt 50 g active starter 350 g warm water Steps 17h Taking 30g starter from the fridge, let it in room temperature. Add 30g warm water + 30g bread flour. Stir it well and […]
My Award Winning Peanut Butter Banana Bread with Chocolate from award winning banana bread recipe , image source: wildflourskitchen.com Ingredients 4 servings 1/2 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes 1 egg beaten 1/4 cup Nutella 1/2 banana cut into small pieces Steps In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla […]