Larissa Another Day Dutch Oven Artisan Bread from dutch oven bread recipes , image source: www.larissaanotherday.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Kirsten s Kitchen of vegan creations Vegan bread pudding from vegan bread pudding recipe , image source: kirstenskitchen.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 servings 1 cup vanille soy milk 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 maple syrup 1 medium baguette 2 tbsp cocoa 100 ml chocolate chips Steps 10 mins preheat the oven 350°F. mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup pour the milk […]
A Recipe for Making Banana Bread in a Bread Machine from bread machine banana bread recipe , image source: www.thespruce.com Ingredients 1 stick butter ( room temperature ) 2/3 cup milk 2 eggs 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup granulated sugar 2 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 2/3 cup mashed ripe bananas 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Steps 10 […]