Larissa Another Day Dutch Oven Artisan Bread from dutch oven bread recipes , image source: www.larissaanotherday.com
- 500 g sourdough starter
- 500 g bread flour
- 275 ml water
- 15 g salt
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together.
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates.
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times.
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth.
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like.
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven.
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour.
Gallery of √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Related Posts for √ Dutch Oven Bread Recipes
Garlic Herb Bread Recipe from garlic herb bread recipe , image source: www.tasteofhome.com Ingredients 2 loaves 1 tbsp. instant yeast 1 tbsp. granulated sugar 1 cup warm water 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. dried oregano 1 tsp. dried basil 2 tsp. dried rosemary 6 cloves garlic, minced 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 2 cups – 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp. olive oil, […]
EpiCurious Generations Banana Bread Revisited Healthy from banana bread recipe epicurious , image source: www.epicuriousgenerations.com Ingredients 4 servings 1/2 cup milk 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 4 pieces bread roughly chopped into small cubes 1 egg beaten 1/4 cup Nutella 1/2 banana cut into small pieces Steps In a large bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla extract. Add the bread […]
Homemade Indian Fry Bread Recipe VIDEO from navajo indian fry bread recipes , image source: lilluna.com Ingredients 1 serving 2 tbsp Table cream 1 tbsp Vegetables oil 1 Chicken breast 1 Lettuce leaf 1/2 tsp Curry 1/2 clove Garlic 1/4 Cucumber 1/4 small Onion 1/4 Tomatoes Black pepper Salt Steps 10 mins Remove the skin and the bone from the chicken breast and cut […]