Easy Banana Bread Recipe Let s Mingle Blog from easy banana bread recipe 2 bananas , image source: letsmingleblog.com
- 2 cup purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead
- 3 ripe banana (smash it)
- 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handfuls slices almond or you can use any nuts
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. Greased the loaf pan or bundt pan. Mixed flour, baking soda, and salt aside.
- Mixed egg, sugar, and oil combined together. I used mixer to combined it.
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients. Mixed well. It will be little bit dry, so please don’t freaking out.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, and smashes banana. Mixed together until smooth. Finally add half of almonds slices into it, mixed well with spatula.
- Sprinkles half of almond into the pan, pour the batter into it and top with the rest of the almond. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently. It’s done when the knife comes out clean from the middle of the loaf or bundt.
- Let the bread stand warm. Use sharp knife loosen the bread from sides and set aside. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Easy Banana Bread Recipe 2 Bananas
Related Posts for √ Easy Banana Bread Recipe 2 Bananas
Banana Blueberry Bread Recipe from banana blueberry bread recipe , image source: recipeland.com Ingredients 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar 2 stick Butter, softened plus save wrappers 1 pints blueberries/blackberries 2 large eggs 3 1/2 bananas 1/2 cup buttermilk 2 tsp vanilla extract 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt Steps 1 hour 30 mins Preheat oven to 350. Mix […]
15 Easy & Healthy Apple Recipes from healthy oatmeal bread recipe , image source: www.runningwithspoons.com Ingredients 4 Medium Size Ripe Bananans 1 1/2 Cup Whole wheat Flour 1/2 Cup Quick Oats 3/4 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup Canola oil 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 1/4-1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder (Optional) 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda Pinch Salt 1/2 Cup Shelled Walnuts 1/4 […]
EASY Banana Bread Recipe moist & delicious I Heart from homemade banana bread recipe , image source: www.iheartnaptime.net Ingredients 3 Very ripe bananas, peeled 1/3 cup Melted butter 1 cup Sugar 1 Egg,beaten 1 tsp Vanilla extract 1 tsp Baking soda 1 pinch Salt 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour Steps Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan. In […]