Simple healthy banana bread recipe with Greek Yogurt from easy banana bread recipe with oil , image source: www.pinterest.com.mx
- 2 cup purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar, or you can add a little bit more
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead
- 3 ripe banana (smash it)
- 2 tbsp almond milk, you can use any milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Handfuls slices almond or you can use any nuts
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. Greased the loaf pan or bundt pan. Mixed flour, baking soda, and salt aside.
- Mixed egg, sugar, and oil combined together. I used mixer to combined it.
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients. Mixed well. It will be little bit dry, so please don’t freaking out.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, and smashes banana. Mixed together until smooth. Finally add half of almonds slices into it, mixed well with spatula.
- Sprinkles half of almond into the pan, pour the batter into it and top with the rest of the almond. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently. It’s done when the knife comes out clean from the middle of the loaf or bundt.
- Let the bread stand warm. Use sharp knife loosen the bread from sides and set aside. Enjoy!
Gallery of √ Easy Banana Bread Recipe with Oil
Related Posts for √ Easy Banana Bread Recipe with Oil
My Personal Food Journal Bread Pudding with Custard Sauce from custard bread pudding recipes , image source: personalfoodjournal.blogspot.com Ingredients 1 day old Barm cakes or 10-12 Rounds of sliced bread a day or two old. 1/4 cup Rum 14 cup Raisins 2 cup milk 2 tsp granulated sugar Steps Soak the raisins in thr Rum for 30 mins Break the […]
Easy Bread Pudding Recipe VIDEO from simple bread pudding recipe , image source: lilluna.com Ingredients 1 person 1 slice bread 1/2 egg (beaten) 4 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 tablespoon butter 4 caramels chopped in small pieces 1 medium size ramekin Steps Lightly grease the ramekin with butter and preheat the oven on 180°. Cut the bread in […]
White Bread Recipe from recipe for white bread , image source: www.browneyedbaker.com Ingredients 1 loaf 2 cups all purpose flour 2 tbsp dehydrated whole milk powder 2 tsp sugar 1 1/2 tbsp quick rise yeast 1/4-1/2 tsp salt (I hate salt) add what you like 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter Warm water to add gradually Steps 45-1 hr approx Mix all […]