Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe from easy cinnamon bread recipe , image source: julieblanner.com
- 3 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 8 oz cream cheese cut into 24 small cubes
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 dregrees. Spray a bundt or tube pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Cut your block of cream cheese into 24 small squares.
- Flatten each cinnamon roll with your fingers and place one square of cream cheese in the center of the flattened roll. Fold the roll around the cream cheese and pinch to seal. Place in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining rolls and cream cheese.
- In microwave safe bowl combine butter and brown sugar. Heat for approximately 1 minute until butter is melted. Stir together and pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until top is golden brown.Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then flip pan onto a cake plate or platter.
- Drizzle with the frosting that came in the cinnamon roll cans, if desired.Serve warm
Gallery of √ Easy Cinnamon Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Cinnamon Bread Recipe
Bread Pudding Recipe Recipes from recipes for old fashioned bread pudding , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 16 portions 8 slices bread (I used a seeded granary bread) 4 heaped Tbls mincemeat (I bought mine after Xmas for 30p!) 1 egg, beaten 450 ml black tea (I used 3 tea bags) Sugar (to sprinkle at the end) Steps Brew tea […]
Pizza Bread Roll Ups Easy Pizza Roll Bites from pizza bread roll recipe , image source: www.youtube.com Ingredients 4 cups flour 10g yeast 1 tspn Salt 5 tspn Sugar Cup warm water 2 tablespoons butter Steps Mix all dry ingredients – flour, yeast, salt, sugar Make a wheel and add warm water as you mix until it binds together and knead […]
Kirsten s Kitchen of vegan creations Vegan bread pudding from vegan bread pudding recipe , image source: kirstenskitchen.blogspot.com Ingredients 4 servings 1 cup vanille soy milk 1/2 cup brown sugar 1/4 maple syrup 1 medium baguette 2 tbsp cocoa 100 ml chocolate chips Steps 10 mins preheat the oven 350°F. mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup pour the milk […]