Cinnamon Raisin Bread – Lovefoo s from easy cinnamon raisin bread recipe , image source: lovefoodies.com
- 5 cup bread flour
- 5 tsp yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cup milk, heated to 120-125 degrees
- 1 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 non stick spray to use on plastic wrap and loaf pans
- 1/4 cup corn meal
- Soak raisins in cold milk and set aside.
- In large bowl mix flour, yeast, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking soda. Combine well.
- Heat milk with raisins to 120°F in small sauce pan. Using a thermometer gets you to perfect temp.
- Pour into dry ingredients and stir until all is well incorporated.
- Spray a piece of plastic wrap with non stick spray or brush lightly with oil. Place greased side down on dough, seal edges and rest one hour in warm, draft free area.
- Prepare 2 , 8 inch loaf pans or 1, 10″ pan by greasing or spraying with non stick spray. Take corn meal and sprinkle 2 tablespoons into each pan. Coat sides and discard any leftover.
- Divide dough evenly amongst both pans or all into larger pan.This is a very wet, sticky dough.
- Cover loaf pans with greased plastic wrap. Let rest another one half hour.
- In preheated 400°F oven on middle rack, place loaves.
- Bake 15 minutes, rotate and bake another 15 minutes.
- Let loaves cool 15 minutes. Slice english muffins to your desired thickness and toast.
Gallery of √ Easy Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe
Related Posts for √ Easy Cinnamon Raisin Bread Recipe
White Whole Wheat Bread from white whole wheat flour bread recipe , image source: www.superhealthykids.com Ingredients 3 cups tap water (use warm water to speed up rising) 1 Tbs. salt Yeast: 1/4 tsp for 12 to 18 hours, 1 Tbs. for 2 hours. Less yeast + more time = more flavor 6.5 cups white flour – Reduce flour […]
Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe from cinnamon monkey bread recipe , image source: simplytodaylife.com Ingredients 12 servings 1 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, melted 2 16 oz refrigerated biscuit dough tubes. 2 cup Sugar 1 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon. You can add more or less depending on what you like Steps 5 mins Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 10 inch […]
Pin by Angie Dyer on Swedish Favs from swedish rye bread recipe , image source: www.pinterest.com Ingredients 20-pieces 6 dl water (warmed to lukewarm) 25 g yeast 2 dl oats rolled 1 dl flax seeds 3 dl rye flour wholemeal 11 dl plain flour 2 tablespoons syrup dark 1 tablespoon honey 1 teaspoon salt ½ dl yoghurt plain unsweetened Steps 10 mins Dissolve the dark […]